SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Choies


I've been umming and ahhing since I stopped blogging in may last year about getting into fashion and I've finally decided I might as well try it, I did think about making another blog for it but that would be too much hassle so I'm just going to use this one. The blog will still be about movies but occasionly I'll put up posts about fashion, so here's my first one.


I ordered a top from online fashion store Choies (based in China) and I've been looking at there site ever since and these are some of the things that I would love to buy.


  
Shark Sweatshirt- $54.99 - £35.74         Simpson Denim Blouse- $56.99 - £37.04


                              Bodycon Dress- $97.99 - £63.69                    Dog Print Vest- $36.99 - £24.04


I received the Dog Print Vest today and I can't wait to wear it, I'll try and post some pictures of how I'll wear it in the next few days. The main thing for me is that the clothes are quite expensive so I would probably spend a good few hours debating whether I really needed it.

Let me know what you guys think :)


Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

1 comment :

  1. Love the Dog Print Vest! So Givenchy inspired!
    Think I might have to have a little look through this website :)

    Tasha,
    www.tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete