SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, 5 January 2013

January 2013

Happy New Year guys, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a good start to the new year.
I'm busy writing an essay on flashbacks in two French films for my return to university on Monday. Hopefully I can get it all finished!

I thought I would do something a little bit different and show you guys pictures of some of my art that I do during my spare time, I've been using photoshop for just over 4 years now and these are some of the results:



Oh and I've really been loving these best and worst posts so more to come in a few days :)


Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

2 comments :

  1. These are beautiful Jaye!

    I have Photoshop on my computer, really need to learn how to use it properly!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really good! i'm doing photography for my a-level and my theme is horror. this is great inspiration for me and good luck on your course!
    please follow me:) http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete