SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Empire's Worst Ever Movies

Another worst ever movie list but an Empire one this time. Part 2 to come soon!
(Article can found here)


       

50. Spider-Man 3 (2007)
49. Showgirls (1995)
48. Town & Country (2001)
47. Soul Plane (2004)

Spider-Man 3 - Redeeming Feature: JK. Simmons
I remember writing about Spider-Man in this post. I said I was going to watch it again but thinking about it now I don't think I will. From what I remember I didn't really like it any way. It's not the worst film I've seen but I know it was a massive disappointment to a lot of people.


       

46. Howard The Duck (1986)
45. Blade Trinity (2004)
44. The Matrix Revolutions  (2003)
43. Year One (2009)

Matrix Revolutions - Redeeming Feature: Final attack on Zion
I watched this again the other day and even though it's not the best I can't help but love the whole Matrix trilogy, but I definitely agree the best thing about it is the final attack on Zion.
I've seen Blade Trinity but I wasn't really interested by it.


       

42. Parting Shots (1998)
41. Van Helsing (2004)
40. Superman IV: The Quest For Peace (1987)
39. Dunegons and Dragons (2000)

Van Helsing - Redeeming feature: Hugh Jackman's abs and hair.
I don't really remember what happened in the film all I remember is that the ending was a bit depressing, but I think I'm going to give it another watch.  Don't forget to keep a lookout for the reboot.


       

38. Son of the Mask (2005)
37. Max Payne (2008)
36. Eragon (2006)
35. House of the Dead (2003)

Son of the Mask - Redeeming Feature: Bob Hoskins is Odin.
I think this film is awful, but I've still seen it quite a few times. It doesn't in any way match up to the original film. As much as I love Bob Hoskins for me this film is unredeemable.
Max Payne - Redeeming Feature: Shootout scenes.
Another film starring Mark Wahlberg therefore another film I love.

       

34. I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
33. Ultraviolet (2006)
32. The Spirit (2008)
31. The Pink Panther 2 (2009)

I've not actually seen any of these film.


       

30. Scary Movie (2000)
29. Southland Tales (2006)
28. The Sweetest Thing (2002)
27. Street Fighter (1994)

Scary Movie - Redeeming Feature: Anna Faris
This film is pretty bad but it's good because it's the first one in the series, after this it just became way too repetitive and unfunny.
I've seen The Sweetest Thing as well but I can't really remember what happened. I'll definitely give Southland Tales ago seeing as though it has Dwayne Johnson and Seann William Scott.


 

26. Glitter (2001)
25. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

Transformers - Redeeming Feature: John Tuturro and Optimus Prime
I love this film. I know a lot of people hate it (and probably Michael Bay too) with all the extra robots and the overused explosions, but for me I feel the same about Transformers as I do The Matrix I can't help but love them. 


Do you hate any of these films or are there any other films you hate?


2 comments :