SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Karla Deras || Karla's Closet

In this third instalment of my favourite bloggers I'm bringing you California blogger Karla Deras of Karla's Closet.
I've been following her blog for around 2 years and I'm still obsessed with her. She has this amazingly sexy masculine feminine style and you can often see her wearing clothes she has customised.

I hope you're as obsessed with her as I am.
Karlas Closet Greenery
| Greenery |
I love the styling of this vintage men's blazer with a fitted dress (which she cut herself).
Karlas Closet Lazy Mornings
| Lazy Mornings |
Karlas Closet Neat
| Neat |
Karlas Closet Raider
| Raider |
This dress is just amazing right? What's even more amazing is the way she's styled it, as she's wearing it backwards.
Karlas Closet Silver Symbols
| Silver Symbols |
I really want this sweater! I love the cuts in the side, although I'm not sure I could pull it off as well as her.
Karlas Closet The Symbol
| The Shadows |
Yet another of what Karla calls "creations", this outfit features a bodysuit made from a men's t-shirt.

Are you a fan of Karla's style?

Post a Comment