SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 July 2015

Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | June


Six months in and I'm more than halfway through my Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge, I actually reached the halfway mark early on in my Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | May.

I read 14 books in June which puts me at 73 books read (one of which isn't listed on the Goodreads site), it was originally 75 but then I realised two of the books I included in my total I had actually read a long time ago so I've had to take them out.


Room (4*) (Emma Donoghue) - I put this book on my to-read list a short while ago after someone I follow on Goodreads had. I wasn't 100% sure about what to expect when I started reading it but I have to say I really, really enjoyed it, although the speech was definitely a bit distracting. A great read.

The Wronged Sons (1*) (John Marrs) - This is the only book I've given a 1 star rating to so far this year. I didn't like this book at all, it was really annoying not knowing the reason as to why the things that were happening were happening (if you get what I mean). Then when I read the final conclusion I was left quite angry and regretting reading the book in the first place. I can't even say that I gave it a low rating because it's poorly written, it's purely because I hated the conclusion. Maybe I should give it another read.

Fractured (2*) (Dani Atkins) - Another book I didn't like but this time because the book confused me, there were just parts of it that just didn't make sense. Maybe I should read this one again too.

What have you been reading?

Post a Comment