SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 1 January 2010

Hello - 100 Films in 1 Year

Hello!

Welcome to my 100 movies blog. I've decided to set myself a goal to watch 100 films I have never seen before in one year for no other reason then I like films and I think it would be cool. I told one of film studies teachers about my plan and she suggested that I start this blog to write about the films that I watch. So here I am.

I've actually started this blog a little late so I'll be back posting a few of my reviews so don't be to confused if you are following this blog. This will just be a place to share what I think about the films I've watched and hopefully people will get involved and comment to let me know what they think of some of the films they've seen.

Thank you and I hope you have fun reading!


Enjoy

Post a Comment