SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 6 February 2010

The Dark Knight (Christopher Nolan, 2008)


The dark knight 2008 poster

Cast: Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michael Caine, Aaron Eckhart, Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman

Summary: When the menace known as the Joker wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, the caped crusader must come to terms with one of the greatest psychological tests of his ability to fight injustice.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Action


To be perfectly honest I wasn’t actually interested in watching Batman, mostly because I’m not really a fan of Christian Bale; but after the tragedy of Heath Ledger’s death I kept hearing things about the film and how this was his best ever performance.

I definitely have to say that I am glad that I decided to watch it after all because I thoroughly enjoyed it. Christian Bale wasn't as bad as I thought he was and Heath Ledger's performance certainly was amazing, and personally I think the best thing about the film was The Joker.

It did get a bit boring in parts for me but overall I really enjoyed it.



My Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment