SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sre4m (Wes Craven, 2011)


Cast: Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, David Arquette, Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere

Summary: Ten years have passed, and Sidney Prescott, who has put herself back together thanks in part to her writing, is visited by the Ghostface Killer.

Genre: Horror, Thriller


So I'm going to start this review off on a bad note, not about the film though about me.

This is the only Scream film I have seen. Yes I know that's bad and not just because I study film, I'm pretty sure almost everyone my age has seen the scream films. To be honest I was never really interested in watching Scream it never really seemed like my type of film.

In some ways I think it's a good thing that I've not seen the other films and in some ways it's a bad thing. Seeing the film from a fresh perspective I thought it was really good; however I was pretty lost because I hadn't seen any previous films so I didn't fully understand what was going on.

I think once I watch the rest of the films everything else will make sense, but overall a decent film.



My Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Quite Good

Post a Comment