SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 13 May 2011

From Dusk Till Dawn (Robert Rodriguez, 1996)


From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
Cast: George Clooney, Juliette Lewis, Harvey Keitel, Quentin Tarantino, Ernest Liu, Salma Hayek

Summary: A deranged convict and his brother kidnap a preacher and his two kids

Genre: Crime, Action


I absolutely loved this film! I think my sister or my mum said I should watch it and boy oh boy was it good.
When I started watching the film I thought I knew what it was about and what was going to happen, and then all of a sudden I thought wait a minute, I must have fallen asleep, I must have missed something.

Turns out I hadn't actually missed anything; the film just has one hell of a twist that (much like the characters) made me think hold up wait a minute I was losing my mind.
I loved the relationship between the characters especially between Seth and Ritchie (I thought Tarantino's acting was quite good in this, don't hate me) and I absolutely loved Juliette Lewis.

This film is definitely worth a watch!



My Rating: 10/10
One Final Word: Excellent

Post a Comment