SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 27 May 2011

The Hangover Part II (Todd Phillips, 2011)

the hangover part II 2011 poster

Cast: Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong

Summary: Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug jet to Thailand for Stu's wedding. Stu's plan for a subdued pre-wedding brunch, however, goes seriously awry.
Genre: Comedy


A lot of the time I find that sequels are absolutely terrible, this is one of the exceptions and although it's still not as good as the first one it is pretty good.
After a few scenes you can clearly tell that this sequel is going to be a lot ruder than the first film, which I have to admit did make me feel a little awkward when watching it in the cinema.

I read somewhere that a 3rd Hangover film is being made, if it is I'll watch it because I really enjoyed the first two but hopefully they do something to change to it up a bit.

My Rating: 8/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment