SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Busy Busy Busy


Uni has well and truly started and I've been sooo busy with all the work, although I am actually really forgetful so I tend to forget to actually read for seminars.

I have to write a script adaptation of a short story by Dashiell Hammet, I have class tests coming up and essays to start writing. I'm also desperately looking for a job after having two temporary jobs during the Christmas and Summer holidays, I'm hoping I can get a permanent part-time job or at least a temporary job that leads on to a permanent one.

Here's a list of films that I've watched so far on my university courses Italian cinema, What is Cinema? and Memories of the Holocaust and Colonial times in France:

Rocco E I Suoi Fratelli (Rocco and His Brothers)
La Dolce Vita
The Oyster Princess
Syriana
Caché
La Jette


Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)


Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

Post a Comment