SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 November 2012

Films Watched in October


Uni work is officially still taking over my life, but I am one test down with only an essay and a script to write, plus watching 3 films a week for different courses my life is uni, although some people peopl might not complain aout the film watching part.
I’m currently off for the week so I have some time to get my work done and hopefully I'll get it done quickly so I can start relaxing.

Anywho here’s the list of films I watched in October.

Rocco and his Brothers (Rocco e I suoi fratelli - Luchino Visconti, 1960)

The Oyster Princess (Ernst Lubitsch, 1919)

Caché (Michael Haneke, 2005)

La Jetée (Chris Marker, 1962)

Mission: Impossible 2 (John Woo, 2000)

We Own The Night (James Gray, 2007)

La Dolce Vita (Federico Fellini, 1960)

Syriana (Stephen Gaghan, 2005)

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (Gurinder Chadha, 2008)

The Best Years of Our Lives (William Wyler, 1946)

Lacombe, Lucien (Louis Malle, 1974)

Mirrors (Alexandre Aja, 2008)

Nuit et Brouillard (Alain Resnais, 1955)

October films 2012


Post a Comment