SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 24 March 2013

Life as a Film Student #4 | History X Production Photos

So last week we did the filming for our final production of this year. We filmed on Monday and Tuesday from 9am to 5pm which meant that we had to be up at 5am to get to the set for 7am.
My role throughout the whole project has been production manager which meant that I had to find people to come to casting and I had to keep in touch with everyone we met with, so when it came to filming days I wasn't realy going to have that much to do so I made sure to take lots and lots of pictures on set.

So here's part 1. Enjoy!!


 





2 comments :

  1. It looks great! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thank you so much for following!! Your blog is amazing will absolutely return the favour!

      Jaye x

      Delete