SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 8 June 2013

Weekend in Brighton

Warning very picture heavy post!!

Car journey to Kent | Happy little red house on the cliff | Hotel room seafront view complete with an iPhone and wallet :p

West Pier Brighton | Families catching the rays | Friendly seagull | Night Time

Amazing graffitti in the lanes | Quick trip to Choccywoccydoodah | Followed by a trip to New York Coffe Club

Me being a mong dancing in outfit photos | My gorgeous cousin


Just a few picture from my weekend in Brighton with the family. The main purpose was to see Peter Andre's coffee shop and the chocolate cake shop with it's own tv show Choccywoccydoodah. To be honest I've seen the show and I'm not too fussed about it but I wasn't impressed with the shop in the slightest, they had scaffolding up, they can't really help that but the shop is ridiculously tiny. I think if you're a fan of the show you'll be impressed.

I wore Bart Jumper - Giveaway win | Skinny Jeans - Primark | Graffitti Converse - Qube (a shop from a good few years ago.)


Post a Comment