SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 18 July 2013

Things I've Made- #1 Surreal Film



So I thought I'd do a small series of posts dedicated to the short films I've made so this first one is a short surrealist film I made in my final year at sixth form. Now with this one when I say made I mean edited along with one other person in my group and it took an incredibly long time.
The guy in the film (Connor) was also part of my group and stepped in at the last minute during filming to replace the other guy we were using.
The editing isn't completely prefect but that's the effect we were going for, so I think it looks pretty darn good. My two favourites things the random touches of colour which is mainly orange and the scene with Connor banging on the window trying to get the Chloe's attention.



What did you think of it?


Post a Comment