SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 31 August 2013

OOTD: Granite


Vest, Primark - £3 | Skater Skirt, Topshop (out of stock) - Gift | Ruby Quilted Cross Body Bag, Therapy by House of Fraser - Gift | Sandals, Linzi


I wore this outfit a couple of weeks back on a quick trip to Primark to return some stuff, it was insanely hot so I thought I'd wear my skater skirt from Topshop becasue I'm pretty sure it hates me (I've only worn it once) but it was a nice change because I rarely get my legs out. I actually wore my black pumps with this outfit I only changed into the sandals for these pictures because I used my white nail polish.

Ps. I´m currently in Gran Canaria on holiday so posts will be a little off for this week. Hopefully I´ll be able to get some posts done later.

All images are my own.

Post a Comment