SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 7 December 2013

Outfit | Cropped

Quilted Sleeve Jacket, Primark - £25 | Cropped Jumper, Primark - £10 | High Waist Denim Jegging, ASOS - £28 | Chelsea Boots, Primark - £10

Another post that's been in my drafts for over a month!! Uni is taking up so much time it's unbelievable.

I wore this outfit on a long day at uni, this cropped jumper is amazingly warm and I love that it has that slightly oversized fit. I've been umming and ahhing for months about whether to get Topshop Joni jeans, I wasn't very keen on the price so I decided to buy these similar ones from Asos. They're comfortable but I they're too big up top, I got a W30 L32 and I probably should have gone with a W28 instead.
I'd seen bloggers like Kavita wearing a similar coat from sheinside and when I got back from holiday I found this beauty in Primarkand I'm obsessed with it, although I would prefer if the buttons and zip were in silver but hey ho.

Post a Comment