SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Outfit | Flowers in Paris

Cami, H&M - £9.99 | Silk Pencil Skirt, Mint Velvet -£19.75 | Wedges, Parmar - £10

I wore this outfit to my friends 21st birthday party. This top is actually a size 14, normally I'd wear an 8 or 10 but I accidentally picked this size up instead and when I finally bought the 10 it was really across my chest so I ended up sticking with the 14.

As soon as I saw this skirt at work I knew I had to have it, it is a bit awkward to walk in when the zip is all the way down so I've opened it up a bit. I had a bit of a struggle with it when I tried to fit it in with the rest of my uniform as I thought they were just too long or they just didn't look right. I have a couple of work tops that I think will work well with it so I'm just going to give it a try and see how it turns out.

Post a Comment