SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 21 August 2014

Graduation

 

So it's been well over a month since I graduated so I thought I'd put up a couple of pictures from the day. I did actually take pictures of my outfit without the gown on but they came out really bad and I couldn't be bothered to take any more.
 
So this is the dress I decided to wear for my graduation, I just happened to stumble on it while browsing ASOS and I managed to snag the last one in my size. I was a little worried as graduation day came closer as it was starting to get ridiculously warm and there I would be in a long sleeve dress, but even though it was a hot day I actually stayed quite cool the whole day.

The shoes were very last minute, I had been deceiding on whether to wear black or white shoes and in the end I decided in these cute New Look ones that I had delivered two days before graduation. As nice as they look they were not the best shoes to wear, pretty much as soon as I got out of the car my feet were slipping and I could feel my toes on the ground. As you know I'm not really a big heel wearer but I ashamed to say that I didn't even last 3 hours in these.

Dress, ASOS - £28 | Shoes, New Look -  £18
 

Post a Comment