SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 17 November 2014

Film | Most Rewatched - Part 3

Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
I, Robot (2004)
Ice Princess (2005)

I was pretty obessesed with Lindsay Lohan when I was younger, which considering all the news about her over the last few years is sligthy concerning.

Ice Princess isn't a great film but I used to love (I still do!!) ice skating. Whenever the Winter Olympics are on I'm glued to the Figure Skating
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001)
Johnson Family Vacation (2004)
Kangaroo Jack (2003)

Jimmy Neutron was awesome, no other explanation is needed. Hey who am I kidding, I still think he's cool.
Last Holiday (2006)
Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)

New York Minute (2004)
Racing Stripes (2005)
S1m0ne (2002)

My sister and I were so obsessed with this film a few years back so we've seen this a ridculous amount of times. We loved it so much that we even forced our parents to watch it while we were on holiday.
I even think this was the film that started off my love of behind the scenes and one of the films that made me want to make films, because after seeing it so many times we kept finding little mistakes.
Sahara (2005)
Schindler's List (1993)
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)

Sky High (2005)
Son of the Mask (2005)


2 comments :

  1. I am a huuuge fan of schindlers list! Its one of the best films I know! So interested in that WWII stuff, just like Band of Brothers (recommend it to you!)
    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    I just followed you, would be delighted if you could return the favor!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Schindler's List is an incredible film!! I've been wanting to watch Band of Brothers for ages.

      Delete