SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 28 December 2014

Amy Spencer || The Little Magpie

I've been following Scottish blogger Amy Spencer's blog The Little Magpie for a good 2 or 3 years now and she just keeps getting better and better. Much like with Sandra of 5 Inch and Up I am not ashamed to admit that I once went through every one of her blog posts.

I am absolutely obsessed with her style, she's gorgeous, has fabulous hair and she has the cutest accent.
Here are some of my favourite posts from her blog.

| Boy-Girl |
| Gorgeous Couture |
| Cracked Shirt and a Watermelon Mess |
| He Wears, She Wears - The Leather Edition |
This is one of my ultimate favourite Little Magpie posts, as not only does she look stunning but it features her very hot boyfriend Rob.
| Lazy Days |
| Missguided White Lace Co-ord |


Post a Comment