SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 20 January 2015

OOTD | Cheap Monday

These photos were taken an absolute age ago and has been hiding in my drafts for about 4 months, oh dear.

Open Back Top - Cheap Monday via ASOS || Technical Stretch Skinny Jeans - Primark || Palladium Black Blanc Hi Tops - New Look

Anyway, I had been lusting after a top like this for months after having seeing something similar on the lovely Kavita. and although it's not as soft as I would have like it I'm still in love with the back!.

These jeans are just fantastic. I stopped buying jeans from Primark a few years ago because I could never find ones that fit. After my work jeans (which you can see here) ripped I decided to wait before buying some more but in the mean time I needed a pair of jeans to wear outside of work, so after buying some not so great New Look ones but I bought these Primark ones that fit almost perfectly. The only downside is that they are quite low at the back.

Post a Comment