SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 7 May 2015

Outfit | What I Wear To Work

So I'm finally getting round to continuing my series of outfit posts on what I wear to work after last posting about my Noa dress in January. You can find the rest of posts in the series in What I Wear To Work.

What I Wear To Work Mint Velvet(1) What I Wear To Work Mint Velvet (2) What I Wear To Work Mint Velvet (9) What I Wear To Work Mint Velvet (5)
Ivory Pintuck Blouse - Mint Velvet || Fresno Pebble Wash Skinny Jeans - Mint Velvet || Handbag - ASOS || Boots - Primark


Oh what's that you say Jaye has bought more jeans? Yes I confess I've bought a new pair of jeans for work, so say hello to the Fresno Skinny Jeans. I bought these to replace my Phoenix Jeans (which I wore constantly), I really wanted a lighter pair of jeans and I absolutely love the colour of them.
I do love a good blouse and as soon as I saw this one I knew I had to have it, lovely and floaty especially for this nice weather we've been having.

Now I don't usually where heeled boots for work but when I took these photos last week I thought I'm only working a short shift so why not. Big mistake! I was out for a lot longer than I thought I would be and after leaving my house around 10.30 I didn't get back until around 9pm. I still love them though.

2 comments :

  1. You look beautiful!! Those jeans are perfect with this look!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete