SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 21 June 2015

Blair Eadie || Atlantic Pacific

I first featured Blair on my first Blogger Picks post way back in August and since then she's been featured quite a few times.

Just like Kayla of Not Your Standard, Blair gives me major jean envy but I've just realised that she also gives me extreme coat envy, especially with that checked one.

Atlantic Pacific TGIF
| TGIF |
Ugh that coat, those jeans and the shoes. I'm loving the green and the brown together.
Atlantic Pacific China Travel Camo & Stripes
| China Travel - Camo & Stripes |
Atlantic Pacific Ready For It
| Ready For It |
Atlantic Pacific Soft
| Soft |
Atlantic Pacific A Foggy Day In Hong Kong
| A Foggy Day in Hong Kong |
I love everything about this outfit, the red accessories and the red stripes in the coat. I think I may have to get that coat and bag.
Atlantic Pacific Dark Snow
| Dark Snow |
Atlantic Pacific TGIF
| TGIF |
I'm loving this jumper.
Atlantic Pacific Drama Drama
| Drama Drama |


Post a Comment