SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 21 June 2015

Blair Eadie || Atlantic Pacific

I first featured Blair on my first Blogger Picks post way back in August and since then she's been featured quite a few times. Besides being another blogger who gives me jean envy, Blair is so far the only blogger to give me extreme coat envy especially with that checked one.

| TGIF |
Ugh that coat, those jeans and the shoes. I'm loving the green and the brown together.
| China Travel - Camo & Stripes |
| Ready For It |
| Soft |
| A Foggy Day in Hong Kong |
I love everything about this outfit, the red accessories and the red stripes in the coat. I think I may have to get that coat and bag.
| Dark Snow |
| TGIF |
I'm loving this jumper.
| Drama Drama |




Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

Post a Comment