SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 21 August 2015

Outfit | Camel // White

I had been dying to get one of these sleeveless trench's after seeing this I'm So Fancy, You Already Know post by Jazmine, then when I saw that Helen (The Lovecats INC) had one up for sale I tried to grab it but sadly I failed. When I spotted this one from Missguided I knew I had to have it.

Camel White (1) Camel White (2) Camel White (3) Camel White (4) Camel White (5) Camel White (6)
Camel Sleeveless Trench Coat - Missguided || White Ridley Skinny Jeans - ASOS || Vest - Primark || Boots - Notting Hill || Bag - ASOS

What's that? Another pair of jeans? Why yes I did it again and added another pair of jeans to my already big collection. I orginally wanted the Ankle Grazer ones but they didn't have them in my size, so in the end I just gave up and bought these ones.

1 comment :

  1. Ahhh!! Why am I only just seeing this!
    Thank you so much. When I start getting back into taking outfit photos I'll absolutely be taking part again!

    x

    ReplyDelete