SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Helena Glazer || Brooklyn Blonde

This month's blogger pick is the lovely Helena of Brooklyn Blonde. First featured in my post Blogger Picks | May #2, I can't actually remember how I first found out about her, I think it may have been either an image I saw on pinterest or maybe while I was browsing on BL.

Anyway I'm glad I found her, I love her style and much like Kayla Seah, Helena is another blogger who gives me what I like to call 'jean envy', and I've just discovered what they call 'coat envy'. Yes my friends they are definitely real things.
Brooklyn Blonde Denim Love
| Denim Love |
I love all white looks and I love this one even more because of the fabulous pink coat.
Brooklyn Blonde Glamour
| Glamour |
Brooklyn Blonde Island Blues
| Island Blues |
Brooklyn Blonde Laid Back Weekend
| Laid Back Weekend |
I love this look. Now that I have my own sleeveless trench (Outfit | Camel//White) this is definitely a look I want to recreate. Without the mules though, I'm not a big fan of mules.
Brooklyn Blonde On & Off
| On & Off |
Grey, grey and more grey and it looks yummy. Once again that sleeveless coat is to die for.
| Pastel Topper |
Brooklyn Blonde Repeats
| Repeats |


Who have you been loving recently?

Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

Post a Comment