SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Helena Glazer || Brooklyn Blonde

This month's blogger pick is the lovely Helena of Brooklyn Blonde.

First featured in my post Blogger Picks | May #2, I can't actually remember how I found out about her, I think it may have been either an image I saw on pinterest or maybe while I was browsing on BlogLovin.
Anyway I'm glad I found her, I love her style and much like Kayla Seah, Helena is another blogger who gives me what I like to call 'jean envy', and I have now discovered something called 'coat envy'. Yes my friends they are definitely real things.

| Denim Love |
I love all white looks and I love this one even more with the addition of the pink coat.
| Glamour |
| Island Blues |
| Laid Back Weekend |
I love this look. Now that I have my own sleeveless trench (Outfit | Camel//White) this is definitely a look I want to recreate. Without the mules though, I'm not a big fan of mules.
| On & Off |
Grey, grey and more grey and it looks yummy and that sleeveless coat is to die for.
| Pastel Topper |
| Repeats |

Who have you been loving recently?


Post a Comment