SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Blogger Picks | September

Well well, here I am with some of my favourite blog posts from last month which includes a couple of new faces.
I have to say recently I have been slacking slightly with looking for new blogs to read so I'm glad I've finally managed to include some this month and hopefully here's to finding some more new and interesting content.

Anyway on to this months Blogger Picks!
Anna | Anna Saccone - Mommy Monday: Emilia Turns 3
I absolutely can't get enough if this gorgeous family. I watch their daily vlogs and have been for almost 3 years, crazy seeing the kids grow up before my eyes, I feel like I know them!
Helena | Brookyln Blonde - Moody In Milan
Kat | With Love From Kat - Fall Staple Pieces
Naomi | Love Taza - E and Me
Courtney | Pretty Little Fawn - Portland Part One
Anouska | Anouska - | Blue Stripes | Prague Castle |
Helena | Brooklyn Blonde - #MAKEYOURMARC
Kayla | Not Your Standard - A Day In The Life
Melissa | Media Marmalade - The Fashion Search
Kat | With Love From Kat - Early Fall Layers
Emily | Cupcakes and Cashmere - Caped and Draped
Ashley | Ring my Bell - Body Suit
Kat | With Love From Kat - Easy Draped Trench
Victoria | In The Frow - LFW Style: Oversized Marl Jacket and Nav Mini
Esther | Story Of This Life - The White Crayon


Post a Comment