SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | September

Well, well, well another month has passed and guess what? Yes that's right my friends I have completed my goal!!! Can't believe I've read over 29,273 pages.
For anyone just joining you can see all my challenge posts here: Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge

This month I managed to read 11 books; some very good books I might add, but I am nowhere near finished just yet as there are still a few books I want to read before the year is up.

Anywho, here's September's Books!

No One Ever Has Sex In The Suburbs (4*) (Tracey Bloom)- I remember seeing the book No One Ever Has Sex on a Tuesday and thinking oh that looks interesting. Somehow I ended up reading this book first and if it's anything like the first book then I was right. I really liked this book; my favourite thing about it is how parts of it are told from the male point of view which is something I've recently started to get into. A fun and interesting read.

The Third Wife (4*) (Lisa Jewell) - I quite liked this book. Full of mystery and surprise, it's great to read a story where you get to see the effects of having a large blended family. A husband, 1 wife, 2 ex-wives, 2 children in their 20s and 3 children under 12, definitely going to be a few problems.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (4*) (Stieg Larson) - I think this book was fantastic, such a great way to finish up an equally fantastic trilogy. I've now finally seen the first film (the Swedish version, because I didn't think the Hollywood one would be as good) and although it still wasn't as good as the book, I'm super excited to see the next two.

Killing Memories (5*) (Tatiana Moore) - I've put this book down as a 5* but thinking about it now, I'm not actually sure that it was as good as I thought it was so it's going to have to get another read.

Post a Comment