SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 18 January 2016

Best Films of 2015 You Probably Didn't See

(according to Empire)


best films of 2015 you probably didn't see
best films of 2015 you probably didn't see 2
best films of 2015 you probably didn't see 3
best films of 2015 you probably didn't see 4
16.Wild Tales || 15. The Tribe || 14. Going Clear || 13. The Salt of The Earth || 12. Precinct Seven Five || 11. Palio || 10. The Voices || 9. Creep || 8. Marshland || 7. Housebound || 6. Timbuktu || 5. Clouds of Sils Maria || 4. Force Majeure || 3. The Tale Of Pricess Kaguya || 2. Eden || 1. The Look of Silence


For me the name of this post is incredibly accurate, I've not seen or even heard of most of the films in this list.

I have however seen Housebound (which I really liked) and I did actually start to watch Force Majeure, I think I maybe watched around 35-40 minutes before the silence became too much to handle so I turned it off and started watching something else.
Is that bad? Actually I know its bad but it was way too quiet for me and I have to be in a particular mood to watch films in foreign languages.

Post a Comment