SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 6 June 2016

Tomorrow, When The War Began (Stuart Beattie, 2010)


Cast: Caitlin Stasey, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Licoln Lewis, Deniz Akdeniz, Phoebe Tonkin, Chrs Pang, Ashleigh Cummings and Andy Ryan

Summary: When their country is invaded and their families are taken, eight unlikely high school teenagers band together to fight.

Genre: Action, Drama, Adventure

Watched: March 20th, 2016


I can 100% say that I wasn't expecting this film to be as good as it was. I wasn't expecting much so I had been avoiding watching this film, which doesn't really make much sense seeing as though I added it to my list of films to watch.

Every Sunday my parents and I try to watch a film together and one week I thought let's just give it a watch and see what happens.

I really like the characters, a couple of which I actually recognised from my Home & Away and Neighbours watching days.

There were a couple of things however that confused me. My parents and I kept questioning how old everybody was, I think even from the start (despite their mentioning of school and classes) I just couldn't think of these people as being school children.

Secondly I spent while thinking that the town had been taken over by aliens (why I don't entirely know), I think I definitely need to watch it again to fully understand everything that is going on.

Overall I really enjoyed this film, definitely one to watch and I hear that there is now TV series.


Rating: 8/10

Post a Comment