SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 8 July 2016

Battle: Los Angeles (Jonathan Liebesman, 2011)


Cast: Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez, Bridget Moynahan, Ne-Yo, Michael Peña, Cory Hardrict

Summary: A squadron of U.S. Marines becomes the last line of defence against a global invasion.

Genre: Sci-fi, Action

Watched: June 4th, 2016


I wanted to watch this film when it came out in the cinema but as usual I never actually got round to it, and then I heard people saying that the reviews weren't great so I thought maybe I should give it a miss.

I've been watching a lot of alien invasion/war movies lately, so when this came on Film 4 I thought I might as well give it a go.

I actually quite liked the film, I didn't think it was as bad as a lot of the reviews said it was. It definitely could have been miles better, the story was little boring at times and I wasn't a fan of some of the characters, especially Michelle Rodriguez’s character.

As far as Alien war films go it's not that bad, it's not as good as District 9 or Skyline but I would watch it again.


Rating: 6/10
One Final Word: Okay

Post a Comment