SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Wishlist | #beachdaymusts


I'm heading to Slovakia for a few days at the end of the month with the family; so I thought I would take the opportunity to do my #beachdaymusts post as a wishlist, seeing as thought I haven't done one since November!!!

This post is definitely getting me super excited for my trip! (I'm still not a fan of flying though)

Wolf & Whistle Bikini | Seafolly Swimsuit

I'm constantly looking at swimwear, even if I have no plans to go anywhere. I think I just like to make sure that I have a good collection of swimwear for when I do go on holiday.

I've been loving swimsuits lately, the strappy back and the scuba style suit are two of my favourite styles at the moment. The only downside (or not some might say) is that I am quite big chested, so I find it difficult to find good fitting swimsuits/bikinis that don't come in back and cup sizes.

#beachdaymust - Swimsuit

#beachdaymusts 2
Long Sleeve Dress | Palm Print Shorts | Embellishment Maxi Dress

I do love a good dress cover-up when I'm on holiday and after seeing the knit dress in this Santorini Sunsets post and the embellished dress in Aimee Song's instagram post, they're definitely two styles I want to add to my wardrobe.

It's guaranteed that I'll bring a few skirts and dresses when I go on holiday, but let's get real for a second guys...there is nothing worse than being on the beach and your thighs are rubbing together like crazy (I know I'm not the only one who suffers from this on a super hot day). So I end up rummaging through my suitcase to find the only pair of shorts or trousers that I brought with me.

#beachdaymust - definitely shorts

#beachdaymusts 3
Double Dot Beach Bag | Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses | Gladiator Sandals

If you're going to the beach, you absolutely need a beach bag! I still need to buy one after throwing mine away before my holiday to Mallorca last year. I love a good pair of sandals, especially gladiator ones. I have a lot of them, maybe too many!

I have prescription sunglasses that I like but they're over 4 years old, I'm hoping to replace them before I go to Slovakia but as a treat I think at some point I may have to invest in a pair of Ray-Ban badboys.

#beachdaymust - all of the above. Don't forget the kindle, iPod, towel and SNACKS! Definitely snacks.

#beachdaymusts 4
Inflatable Chocolate Doughnut

I love inflatable’s! I'm not a great swimmer so if I can get away with not swimming I totally will!


What are you beach day musts?


Post a Comment