SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 1 January 2017

150 Films | Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone! 2016 has ended and 2017 has now begun and that means that my 150 Films challenge is officially over!

If you're only just joining me, back in January I decided to set myself a goal to watch 150 films I've never seen before in one year (150 Films Challenge). I did one back in 2010 with 100 films just before in my last year of A Levels.
I actually wasn't planning to do another challenge so soon after my 150 Books, but after speaking to my sister I decided to give it a go.

I started off really well with 19 films in January mainly because of the few days I had off over the Christmas holidays, but the next few months were more of a struggle and numbers were a lot smaller with my quietest month being July with only 8 films watched.

I ramped it up a bit in September but especially in November when I watched one and a half films every day for 5 days after I realised I had 10 days to watch 14 films.

12 months, 365 days later I have managed to watch 151 films that I have never seen before.

I'm planning a round-up post shortly about some my favourite films from the challenge but before that stay tuned for my final monthly update: Other Films Watched in December!

That's a Wrap Graphic thelifeofjp


Post a Comment