SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Film | Best Films in 2016


I loved watching the BFG when I was younger, so when I heard that they were doing a remake that was made by Steven Spielberg, I just knew I had to watch it. I haven't seen it just yet but it is definitely on my list of films to watch for 2017.

I read Room back when I was doing my Goodreads Reading Challenge (Goodreads Challenge June) and I've been dying to see the film ever since. I got the DVD for Christmas so I'm definitely going to watch it this year.

Deadpool, The Neon Demon, Doctor Strange, Fantastic Beasts and Anomalisa are some other films that I definitely need to watch this year.



  • 20. The BFG
  • 19. The Nice Guys
  • 18. Jason Bourne
  • 17. The Conjuring
  • 16. Popstar
  • 15. The Jungle Book
  • 14. Lights Out
  • 13. Finding Dory
  • 12. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • 11. Ghostbusters
  • 10. Star Trek Beyond
  • 9. Doctor Strange
  • 8. The Witch
  • 7. Kubo and The Two Strings
  • 6. Assassins Creed
  • 5. Arrival
  • 4. Captain America: Civil War
  • 3. 10 Cloverfield Lane
  • 2. Deadpool
  • 1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  • 20. Captain America: Civil War
  • 19. Under Then Shadow
  • 18. The Childhood of a Leader
  • 17. The BFG
  • 16. Son of Saul
  • 15. Grimsby
  • 14. Sully
  • 13. When Marnie Was There
  • 12. A Bigger Splash
  • 11. Zootropolis
  • 10. Julieta
  • 9. Everybody Wants Some
  • 8. The Witch
  • 7. Paterson
  • 6. The Hateful Eight
  • 5. The Neon Demon
  • 4. Arrival
  • 3. Your Name
  • 2. American Honey
  • 1. The Assassin










  • 25. Room
  • 24. Queen of Katwe
  • 23. Captain America: Civil War
  • 22. Tale of Tales
  • 21. Our Little Sister
  • 20. The Revenant
  • 19. Under The Shadow
  • 18. The Pearl Button
  • 17. Fantastic Beats and Where To Find Them
  • 16. Bone Tomahawk
  • 15. Fire at Sea
  • 14. High Rise
  • 13. Julieta
  • 12. Hail, Caesar!
  • 11. Driving with Selvi
  • 10. Love & Friendship
  • 9. A Bigger Splash
  • 8. Anomalisa
  • 7. Embrace The Serpent
  • 6. The Nice Guys
  • 5. I, Daniel Blake
  • 4. Mustang
  • 3. American Honey
  • 2. Spotlight
  • 1. Son of Saul
  • 25. Room
  • 24. Son of Saul
  • 23. The Childhood of a Leader
  • 22. 10 Cloverfield Lane
  • 21. The Big Short
  • 20. Nocturnal Animals
  • 19. Creed
  • 18. Hail, Caeser!
  • 17. Love & Friendship
  • 16. Anomalisa
  • 15. The Witch
  • 14. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  • 13. Everybody Wants Some
  • 12. I, Daniel Blake
  • 11. Moana
  • 10. Green Room
  • 9. Spotlight
  • 8. The Revenant
  • 7. Kubo and the Two Strings
  • 6. The Hateful Eight
  • 5. Victoria
  • 4. Captain America: Civil War
  • 3. Hell or High Water
  • 2. Arrival
  • 1. Hunt For the Wilderpeople




Post a Comment