SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 23 April 2017

Outfit | Work Wear

V-Neck Jumper - Primark   |   Leather Look Skirt - New Look  |   Waistcoat - New Look  |  Lace-up Pumps - Primark  |   Bag - Work Sample Sale

I read Catherine's post When You Hate Photo's Of Yourself the other day and it made me think of these pictures.
These pictures were taken an age ago, in fact well over a year ago.

I remember back when I was going over the images I was thinking there was no way I was going to post these online. I kept them even though I had no intention of posting them and then I thought, why? What is actually wrong with them. Absolutely nothing that's what.

I totally understand what Catherine means in terms of control,

"The picking out of these photos this week got me thinking about when you DON'T have control over which photo of yourself is chosen"

I think a lot of people feel this way, I know I certainly do.


Post a Comment