SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 9 April 2017

Wishlist | Preparing for Summer

New Look Colour Block Wrap Bikini | Natural Fibre Beach Playsuit | New Look Bandage Bikini

I always seem to end up buying new swimwear before I go on holiday even though I don't really need it, but I'm really loving this first set so I think I may have to buy it!

I've been looking at this playsuit for months and I finally decided to buy it last month, but unfortunately I had to send it back. The top part made my torso look incredibly short and when I went online to buy it from the Tall section they were all sold out!

Tropical Print Playsuit | Pineapple, Lime and Watermelon Drink Floats | Fuller Bust Animal Print Triangle Bikini

I absolutely love the idea of drink floaties!! I'm off to Barcelona at the end of May and I think the girls would absolutely love these!

Black and Blue Denim Mom Shorts | Black Stripe Mesh Kaftan | Grey Denim Mom Shorts

Shorts, shorts, shorts, shorts and more shorts! I absolutely cannot get over these shorts. In my Beach Chic Essentials wishlistI said that my #beachdaymust was definitely a pair of shorts; however I struggle to find a pair that fit the way I like. I'm hoping one of these will be the ones for me!

Black Floral Embroidered Bralet | Knickerbox Crop Top | High Apex Lace Triangle Bra

Bras. I've got into a habit of not wearing underwire bras on holiday, because let's be honest who can actually be bothered with bras when they're on holiday.
I bought a really nice one bralet from ASOS a couple of years ago that I have to bring on every holiday but I am definitely in the market for some more!

If you're like me and you have a big bust, I thought Kristabel's post was brilliant: The Best Underwear if Your Bra Size is A Bit Tricky.
Go Travel Travel Bag (XTRA) | Go Travel Bag Packers | Go Travel Adventure Bag (L)

We're flying with Ryan Air this year and when I checked their site it says that you get 2 free cabin bags, which I'm pretty is the norm now but I've never experienced it.

After travelling from my sister's house to Luton Airport via public transport (which I don't mind at all) when we went to Ayia Napa last year, I decided that it probably wasn't the best idea to bring my cabin case and my suitcase. So this year I think I'm going to buy one of these travel bags instead.

Post a Comment