SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 25 May 2017

Wedding Season | Gifts To Buy

My cousins wedding is in exactly 6 days and I cannot wait!

I come from a pretty big family, there are loads of cousins on my mum's side and my dad's side, but this is the first cousin who is getting married. I did a post earlier this month on Outfits for Wedding Guests thinking that I would buy a new dress for the occasion; but after much deliberation I've decided to wear something already in my wardrobe instead.

When it came to birthdays, weddings, christenings etc., I would normally leave the gift giving to my mum but as I get older I find myself looking forward to giving family and friend's thoughtful gifts. So below are some of my favourite wedding gift picks from Not On the High Street.

I'm super, super excited as we're staying at a hotel nearby and the next day my best friend, sister and I are off to Barcelona!

Personalised Oak Memories Keepsake Box | Personalised Wedding Venue or Church Illustrated Print | Personalised Marriage Survival
Silhouette Papercut | Illustrated Wedding Dress Portrait | Tree Papercut
Personalized Initials Framed Picture | Biscuits Gift Box | Personalised Framed Photo Booth Print


Post a Comment