SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 14 August 2017

Blogger Picks | July #2

July Blogger Picks 11
Liz | Late Afternoon - Saint Tropez Getaway
Patricia | Patricia Bright - Moments of Clarity In Marbella
July Blogger Picks 12
Kenza | Kenza Zouiten - #KENZASLASTRIDE PT.1 & Mint
July Blogger Picks 13
Victoria | In The Frow - 5 Girl Bosses That Keep Me Inspired
Merrick | Merrick's Art - Red, White and Blue
July Blogger Picks 14
Chloe | The Little Plum - Musing On Accepting My Body and Not Always Being Positive
Kate | Kate La Vie - A Few Words On Eloping
July Blogger Picks 15
Chia | Just Peachy - Is Laser Hair Removal Worth It?
Amy | Salt and Chic - My Tattoos: Meaning, Design and Pain!
July Blogger Picks 16
Sophie | Fashion Slave - Lessons On Love Via The Draft Texts In My Notes
Tanesha | Girl With Curves - 3 Natural Ways To Minimize Frizz
Definitely need to start following these hair tips.
July Blogger Picks 17
Patricia | Peexo - How To Get Away With A Crop Top At A Wedding
Krystal | This Time Tomorrow - Scotland Diaries: Part 2
July Blogger Picks 18
Layla | Layla Panam - Summer Transitions
Maegan | Love Maegan - Just One Look, And I Fell So Hard
July Blogger Picks 19
Samantha | Samantha Marie - How I Feel | Marriage & Motherhood
Coury | Fancy Treehouse - V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
July Blogger Picks 20
Helena | Brooklyn Blonde - Keith Got Nominated For An Emmy!
Catherine | Not Dressed As Lamb - A Blogger's Guide to Nofollow Links and When You Should Use Them

I thought this post was super interesting and important. I recently had a company contacted me saying that I had a post linking to their site that needed to remove or nofollow. I had no idea what nofollowing a link was or meant and I was even more confused because the post they were talking about was one they had asked me to do. Now that I've read this post I'm even more confused because I didn't receive any form of payment for making the post

So to save myself hassle I just removed every mention of the company which was the link to their homepage and also an item of clothing I had included in the wishlist post. Has this happened to anyone else?

Post a Comment