SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 13 October 2017

Travel | Lanzarote - Part Two

Saturday

Day 2 began with a trip to Marina Rubicon for their weekly market, the day before the whole area was almost abandoned but with the market it was absolutely packed! There were hundreds of people, lots of stalls an local shops full of clothes, jewellery, hats, gifts etc.

The market happens every Wednesday and every Saturday, so I would definitely recommend a visit!

We decided to do some more exploring by hopping on the local bus to see what was in the area, absolutely nothing if you're wondering, but we did end up at a small little shopping area around 5-10 minutes from our hotel.
We found a little sports pub called Tropical sports where we had an amazing lunch of hotdogs and fries before we headed back to the hotel.

Sunday

Day 3 was a very chilled day for us, we spent a good few hours by the pool before heading to back to the sports bar for more hotdog and fries.
After more relaxing by the pool we got ready for dinner before heading back down to Playa Blanca beach to do some shopping where I bought a lovely t-shirt from mango and some croc flip flops (yes I know what you're thinking), I was actually hoping to buy some more in different colours but they didn't have any left!
Monday

After breakfast we decided that we would have another chilled day and head to Playa Dorada Beach just in front of Princess Yaiza Hotel. Now I'm not the world's biggest beach fan (I can't swim, so I avoid the sea) so I spent a few hours just lounging in the shade while the parents enjoyed a few dips in the sea.

The night before, we walked past a restaurant that was absolutely packed with people so we decided that we would try it out for lunch.
We definitely made the right choice because the food was absolutely delicious, my dad and I had some garlic bread and some prawns before heading back to the hotel to relax before dinner.

Post a Comment