SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 13 January 2018

Documentaries and TV Shows Watched in 2017

Instead of setting myself another film or book goal for 2017 I decided to catch up on TV shows and documentaries that had been sitting in my Netflix watchlist. I didn't get to watch as many TV shows as I wanted to so I might do the same again for next year, although me Dad wants me to do another 100 film goal.

Team Foxcatcher was my favourite documentary, if you're interested in sport or the Olympics this is definitely a good one to watch.
With TV shows I loved A Series of Unfortunate Events and I can't wait for it to come back in March next year, The Sniffer which I think is my top favourite show from 2017, I'm not sure when season 3 is going to air but I can't wait to watch it and Black, a Korean crime drama, my second favourite show from 2017.

Anyway here's the full list for 2017. Have you seen any of these?
The Woman With No Face | Tabloid | Life, Animated | Team Foxcatcher | The Woman With 7 Personalities | The Girl Who's Muscles are Turning to Bone | Tyke Elephant Outlaw

Shadowhunters | Helix | A Series of Unfortunate Events | Grimm | Hawaii Five-0 | The Sniffer | The Mist | Black


Post a Comment