SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 7 May 2010

17 Again (Burr Steers, 2009)


Cast: Zac Efron, Matthew Perry, Leslie Mann, Michelle Trachtenberg, Sterling Knight and Thomas Lennon

Summary: If you somehow had the chance, would you do your life over? Thirty-something Mike O’Donnell would. Then in one mysteriously magical moment, Mike gets his chance. He’s suddenly back at Hayden High where he’s the star of the basketball team, a total hottie and a classmate to his own teenage kids… which gives Mike a chance to go from not-so-good dad to really cool friend.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance


When I started watching this film I have to admit I wasn't that interested in it mainly because of Matthew Perry, although I really liked him in Friends I didn't think he was funny in this film.

I also wasn't too sure about Zac Efron. I wasn't a fan of the High School Musical films (although I did watch the first one) so I wasn't sure what to expect from him in this film.

I'm pretty pleased to say that I actually really liked the film. What really impressed me was Zac Efron's acting which I wasn't expecting to be as good as it was, and I also discovered that he is actually quite hot.
My favourite scene definitely has to be when the couple have to attend a court hearing with Mike still stuck in his high school body.


A very enjoyable movie.

My Rating: 7/10
Perfect for: Everyone
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment