SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 July 2010

Triangle (Christopher Smith, 2009)


Cast: Melissa George, Liam Hemsworth, Michael Dorman, Rachael Carpani, Henry Nixon

Summary: The story revolves around the around the passengers of a yachting trip in the Atlantic Ocean who, when struck by mysterious weather conditions, jump to another ship only to experience greater havoc on the open seas

Genre: Thriller, Mystery


I had absolutely no idea what to expect with this film, but my Dad said it was good told me to watch it and I'm so glad I did!
This film is just full of twists and turns, many of which I didn't even see coming.

I loved the fact that I didn't know any of the actors the first time I watched it, because for me it made it just that little bit more believable. Jess is definitely my favourite character, the character is so complex and I think Melissa George plays her extremely well.

The story is very interesting and before the film was even over I felt as though I was Jess, stuck in an endless cycle with no obvious escape.

It's definitely something I would watch over and over, but I think maybe the more you watch it the confusing it becomes.


My Rating: 9/10
One Final Word: Excellent

Post a Comment