SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 5 December 2010

Knight and Day (James Mangold, 2010)

knight and day 2010 poster

Cast: Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Peter Sarsgaard, Viola Davis, Jordi MollĂ 

Summary: June Havens finds her everyday life tangled with that of a secret agent who has realized he isn't supposed to survive his latest mission. As their campaign to stay alive stretches across the globe, they soon learn that all they can count on is each other.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance


Again not much to say about this film except that I was looking forward to watching this film firstly because I quite like Tom Cruise, I'm a big fan of the first Mission Impossible and War of The Worlds, and secondly I love Charlie's Angels.

This film definitely didn't disappoint. I really enjoyed the chemistry between the two characters and I loved the action.


My Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment