SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 30 December 2012

Total Films 50 Most Hated Movies Ever Made: Part 1


(by Simon Kinnear for Total Film)  Read it here

50 Most Hate Films 1
50. Daredevil (2003)
49. Superman Returns (2006)
48. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
47. Teminator Salvation (2009)

I remember watching Daredevil years ago, I don't really remember what happened all I remember was that I didn't like it at all.
With Superman Returns it was alright I just wasn't taken with Brandon Routh's performance, but from what I remember it did quite well and this poster is pretty awesome. I haven't seen the last two but I really don't think Terminator Salvation is hated.

50 Most Hate Films 2
46. Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)
45. Halloween (2007)
44. Fantastic Four (2005)
43. Resident Evil (2002)

The only film I've seen in this bunch is Fantastic Four and I loved it and I love Chris Evans too.

50 Most Hate Films 3
42. Jersey Girl (2004)
41. Constantine (2005)
40. Swept Away (2002)
39. Epic Movie (2007)

Out of these for, I've only seen Swept Away and I didn't even watch it properly so I think I'll have to give it another watch. I've only seen Swept Away out of these four and I didn't even watch that properly, I actually want to again but properly this time.

50 Most Hate Films 4
38. Clash Of The Titans (2010)
37. A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)
36. The Matrix Reloaded/The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

Ahh Clash of The Titans, a baby brought up around people with British accents and raised by English parents and yet sounds Australian. That aside I liked the film but it wasn't the greatest.
Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions were awful sequels, such letdowns after the amazing original but then again the sequels business is a tricky one.

35. Godzilla (1998)
34. Van Helsing (2004)
33. The Spirit (2008)
32. Crash (2005)

I actually quite like Godzilla but I feel like it's constantly on TV. Van Helsing I don't really remember apart from it being confusing and just all around strange.
I loved Crash and I thought it was brilliant but apparently it's hated because of it's "over-the-top racism" but that's one of the most important parts of the story.

31. Sucker Punch (2011)
30. Alien Resurrection (1997)
29. Spider-Man 3 (2007)
28. Sex and The City 2 (2010)

I actually really liked Sucker Punch (check out my review here); however the story was confusing and the characters weren't properly developed at all, but the fight sequences were pretty cool.
I never had any interest in watching Sex and the City, not the show or the first film but my sister started watching this one on TV so I thought I would give it a go and it wasn't that bad.

Spider-Man 3 I don't really remember so it's one I'm going to watch again soon.

27. Pirates of The Caribbean: At Worlds End (2007)
26. Planet of The Apes (2001)
25. The Avengers (1998)

I didn't get At World's End at all, I've only watched it once and even though I have the DVD I have no interest in watching it again, although I probally should because I don't actually know what happened. Now Planet of the Apes I loved because I love Mark Wahlberg and that may have been the only reason.

Any films you hate?
Part 2 in the New Year.


Post a Comment