SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Outfit | Oxblood

So it was my 20th birthday on Saturday and I wanted to post some pictures of what I wore on my night out but I didn't actually take any pictures :( so here's an outfit I wore a few days before on a shopping trip. I'll have a post up about some of the gifts I received in a few days.



 

 Black Faux Leather Waistcoat, Primark - Gift
Grey Contrast Leather Sleeve Jacket, H&M - Gift
White Hoody, Nike - Gift
Oxblood T-shirt, Primark - £4
Grey Super Skinny Jeans, Primark - £11

So another outfit post and this one I actually wore out. I'm constantly wearing this waistcoat on top of this jacket. I thought I'd try it out when I got them because I wanted a leather jacket and I've been doing it ever since, they were both Christmas presents from my parents and so were the converse's. These are my third pair on Converse's, I have a pink pair that I haven't worn in years and a black cartoon print pair that I wear all the time. The colour of my jeans always seems to run onto my shoes so I thought why not get a leather pair that way I can use a wet wipe to get the colour off.

Now onto these jeans, I don't really like them. I find it impossible to find jeans that fit me properly; they're all big at the top and around the knees. I suppose it would help if I bought jeans from somewhere other then primark.

(All images are my own) 

Post a Comment