SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 26 April 2013

OOTD: The Interview

Faux Leather Waistcoat, Primark - Gift | Contrast Leather Sleeve Jacket, H&M - Gift | T-Shirt, Primark - £4 | Bodycon Skirt, Forever 21 - £6 | Bag - Label Lab, House of Fraser - Gift | Pumps, H&M - £7.99

So on Monday I had a job interview down in Oxford Street, I say down but I don't live that far away. Anyway, so I usually wear trousers for interviews but the pair I had were just awful, I got them from Time back in June or July to wear while I was working at the Olympic park and they're too big up top and slightly too short, so the night before I decided to wear a skirt instead.

Instead of going for the extra smart look with a white shirt I threw on my Oxblood t-shirt with my bodycon skirt. I picked this top because it added a bit of colour but mostly because I could wear this bag with it. I finished off the look with my rarely worn pump

I'm still working out this new camera, tripod and the lighting. I think a few more changes and it'll be all good.


(All images are my own)

Post a Comment