SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 13 June 2013

State of the Art of Film

So last week I managed to get 2 free tickets to a small film poster exhibition and talk on film in London, I took my good friend Charlotte and future buisness partner along for a quick look, before we headed down to Marble Arch for lunch and a meeting to plan our film season at University.
The event was okay but it wasn't what we were expecting.

Anyway here's some pictures from the event

Favourite picture of the day featuring the lovely Charlotte. Check out her website Charlotte Palmer Films


1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to watch "After Earth" movie, I love all of Will Smith's movies, he is such an incredible actor, father, husband and role model to so many people :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on GFC, G+ and bloglovin (#8)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day ahead and an awesome weekend<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"





    ReplyDelete