SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 16 June 2013

OOTD: Orange Midi

Jacket, H&M - Gift | Bag, Primark - £9 | Shirt, Primark - £6 | Midi Skirt, Primark - £8 | Socks, Topshop - £3.50 | Chelsea Boots, Linzi - Gift

So last Sunday I went out with the girls from work to celebrate myself and two other people joining the team in the past 2 months. We went to Dar Marrakesh straight after work, a Bar, Resturant and Shisha Lounge on Edware Road. I'd never had shisha before and I was a little bit nervous as I didn't think I would like it and I didn't really, we had Strawberry and Bubblegum but they just tasted burnt. The food wasn't really anything special and it took ages to come.

Now onto the outfit! This shirt is actually a lot more see through then in the photos, I bought it last year I think. Now this skirt caused me some many problems when I first bought it, I originally bought it in a 12 (when I was a little bit bigger) and it was way to big, so I changed it for a 10 and that was way to big so in the end I settled for an 8 which fits almost perfectly.
The only thing I don't like is the elasticated waistband of the skirt so I often fold it under. And this bag as well I bought it a couple years ago it broke two days after I bought it, I managed to fix it but I don't think it'll last much longer.


Post a Comment