SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 31 July 2013

OOTD: A Day Out

Cami, Primark - £5 | Indigo Double Zip Jeans, Mint Velvet - £17.25 | Bag, Primark - £9 | Pumps, Primark - £4

So I wore this earlier a couple of weeks back on a trip to Lakeside with a friend for some shopping and lunch.

Again wearing my work jeans, I need to invest in more jeans as these are the only pair I wear so I'm looking at the Topshop Joni jeans next. I bought this cami a couple of weeks back, I originally picked up a longer cotton version with a racer back but this one is so much lighter which is better for this crazy weather we've been having.
I wanted a black bag to replace one of my old black bags and this one caught my eye instantly, I tend to gravitate towards black bags because they go with everything and I love cross-body bags.

All images are my own

1 comment :

  1. Love your top. its really sexy. you look nice.:)
    wanna follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    xx
    http://twodifferentworldsofmode.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete