SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 7 August 2013

If Movie Posters Told The Truth - Part 1


So I stumbled upon this mega cool article on theshiznit.co.uk during one of my night escapades on stumbleupon and thought I just have to put it up on here for you guys to see.

1. Jack and Jill
2. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
3. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

This Twilight poster made me laugh because it's so true, it made me think of New Moon or as I like to call it the one where nothing happens.

4. Johnny English Reborn
5. Warrior
6. Real Steel

7. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
8. The Three Musketeers
9. Friends With Benefits

10. I Don't Know How She Does It
11. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
12. Abduction

I've seen Abduction but it was a while ago, so I can't remember if he went shirtless or not. He must have, its Taylor Lautner, it's probably written in his contract somewhere.

13. Contagion
14. The Thing
15. In Time

The tagline for The Thing poster would be absolutely perfect if I had seen John Carpenter's The Thing, but I suppose it's true for most people that have seen it. The In Time poster is great as well, I've seen it maybe three times but I only watched it the second time as I didn't really understand what was going on.

16. Drive
17. Puss In Boots


Are there any other films and posters that you can think of?


Post a Comment